We are not always prepared for the death of a loved one. Actually never. It is a blow that will leave us forever wounded. Life will never be the same again.
- You experience increased stress, difficulty controlling your emotions, because you know that something is irretrievably over,
- You feel lost, lonely, confused, left alone with lots of things to do,
- You go through phases of helplessness, despair, sadness, grief, regret and anger,
- You fear the future because you do not know what it will look like,
- You constantly wonder if there was anything else you could have done,
You are in mourning. I am here and can support you.