Caring for someone we love, knowing that they are leaving is not an easy experience. Being constantly vigilant, worrying about a loved one, waiting for things to change for better or worse, are just some of the emotions accompanying caregivers.
- You experience increased stress, difficulty controlling your emotions, because you know that something is coming to an end,
- You feel lonely, lost, confused,
- You fear the future because you don’t know what it will look like,
- You feel powerless, despair, sadness, regret, anger,
- You constantly ask yourself if there is anything else you can do,
You may be experiencing loss before it happens. I am here and can support you.