- I am a licensed psychotherapist in New York (LMHC) and New Jersey (LPC), specializing in helping people process their loss(es) and grief. I help understand that we feel loss on many levels – not only the most extreme ones.
- I also provide coaching services throughout the United States and the world in loss, emotional management, and attitude transformation in life.
- I provide services in English and Polish.
What is deeper:
- I believe that loss can take many forms. We feel loss when a loved one dies, but also when a particular stage in life ends impacting our plans and dreams of a different future.
- Loss may be a difficult and painful experience that sometimes stays in our lives forever. It can seem like it feels you to the brim but it doesn’t have to. Over time, loss can become part of a larger space. I experienced it myself on several levels both personally and professionally.
My mission is to accompany you in creating your unique picture of life. Maybe you are at the moment when you understand that the life you have known has ended, and you do not know what to do next. You may think that you have lost something. I can help you write your loss into the story of your life safely, with gentleness and love for yourself.
Education and Trainings:
- I earned a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling from Brooklyn College and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Sociology from Hunter College in New York.
- I am a National Certified Counselor certified by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC).
- I hold a Certified Advanced Grief Counseling Specialist (CAGCS) Certification.
- I completed intensive clinical trainings in outpatient mental health clinics in New York providing individual and group therapy to people with severe mental illnesses and co-occurring substance use disorders.
- I completed four years of rigorous training at the NLP Center of New York. I am a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and Trainer.
- I have worked with families with special needs children and behavioral challenges for over 15 years.
- I currently work at the Brooklyn Counseling Center mental health clinic in New York City and also conduct my private practice.